"World Cinema: Israel"

My book, "World Cinema: Israel" (originally published in 1996) is available from Amazon on "Kindle", with an in-depth chapter comparing and analyzing internationally acclaimed Israeli films up to 2010.

Want to see some of the best films of recent years? Just scroll down to "best films" to find listings of my recommendations.

amykronish@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Human Resources Manager

I was recently invited by Lilith Magazine to contribute postings on their film blog.

Please read my posting about Eran Riklis' new film, The Human Resources Manager, which is definitely the most important Israeli film of the year!

It is a film about the transformation of an Israeli self-centered workaholic into a man of caring and compassion as he tries to make atonement for how we treat migrant workers.

Based on a novel by A.B. Yehoshua.

check out my posting at the Lilith Magazine site

No comments: